- 1 Why do people from India smell like body odor?
- 2 Why do I smell bad after eating Indian food?
- 3 Does curry cause body odor?
- 4 What is the Indian spice that smells like body odor?
- 5 Do Indians use toilet paper?
- 6 What is the stinkiest country?
- 7 How do I stop smelling like Indian food?
- 8 Why is curry so smelly?
- 9 What foods make your sweat smell bad?
- 10 How do you detox your armpits?
- 11 How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
- 12 Why have my armpits suddenly started smelling?
- 13 What foods help with body odor?
- 14 Why does curry smell like pee?
- 15 What religion does not wear deodorant?
Why do people from India smell like body odor?
“People from India use lots of spices and people from other Southeast Asian countries use lot of garlic which has lots of health benefits. However, there is one problem. The body odor due to consumption of these foods becomes strong.” And if “you do eat spicy/garlicky food, please use mouth wash.”
Why do I smell bad after eating Indian food?
That distinct Indian-restaurant smell lingering on you after eating a curry? That’s all the cumin — which has a multiplicity of volatile organic aromatic compounds — in the food you just ate. More important, the aromatic compounds have to be fat soluble, so that they dissolve easily in your bloodstream.
Does curry cause body odor?
Foods such as garlic, onions, cumin, and curry can also cause changes in body odor. The sulfur-like compounds that the body releases as it breaks down these foods can react with the sweat on the skin, producing body odor that may be different than a person’s natural scent.
What is the Indian spice that smells like body odor?
4. Curry and Cumin. The smells of spices such as curry and cumin can turn a bland meal into a savory dish, but it can also wreak havoc on your body’s natural odor, remaining in your pores for days.
Do Indians use toilet paper?
Do they use toilet paper in India? Toilet paper is not standard use in India. Rather, squat toilets are the standard type of toilet and it is expected that you will clean yourself afterward using water from a hand bidet sprayer, butterfly jet, hand shower or even a bucket of water.
What is the stinkiest country?
The smelliest cities in the world
- Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Venice, Italy.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Bangkok, Thailand.
- Rotorua, New Zealand. This geyser-filled city might just be the only thing that stinks in this beautiful country.
How do I stop smelling like Indian food?
Wipe down kitchen surfaces and cooking utensils with an odor-neutralizing solution after cooking with curry. Fill a bucket with equal parts water and vinegar. Use this mixture on your kitchen table, counters, stove range hood, cupboard doors and any other surface in your kitchen.
Why is curry so smelly?
Indian food, of course, uses many aromatic spices – Jaffrey suggests that some, like methi and hing, are particularly responsible for lingering smells. The tarka process, which is central to so much Indian cooking, specifically involves frying spices to release aromas.
What foods make your sweat smell bad?
Strong smelling foods like curry, garlic, spicy peppers, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and onions can cause a more pungent sweat. Even alcohol can have an effect on the smell of your sweat.
How do you detox your armpits?
Most armpit detoxes use a homemade mask of bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar. Some also include water to dilute the vinegar. Others use equal parts bentonite clay and coconut oil for a more soothing, hydrating mix that still has some antibacterial properties, thanks to the coconut oil.
How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
Home remedies to get rid of smelly armpits
- Use rocksalt. Put some rock salt in a bucket full of lukewarm water.
- Spray apple cider vinegar. Take 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and mix it with 1/2 a half of cup of water.
- Use potato.
- Apply baking soda with lemon.
- Use tomato juice.
Why have my armpits suddenly started smelling?
Changes to body odor may be due to puberty, excessive sweating, or poor hygiene. Sudden changes are typically caused by the environment, medications, or foods that you eat.
What foods help with body odor?
The smell of garlic or onions can literally pass through to your sweat so that you smell like a garlicky, oniony, body odor cloud. Caffeine or alcohol can also make you sweat more. A good choice of foods includes yogurt, pickles, kefir, fruits, and non-sulfurous vegetables and fresh sauerkraut.
Why does curry smell like pee?
Curry. The cumin and coriander found in curry maintains its odour-causing chemicals as it’s processed through the kidneys. This can result in a pungent-smelling urine.
What religion does not wear deodorant?
This makes them sweat… profusely. This is a particular problem on the Sabbath – Judaism’s holiest day running from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday. Orthodox Jews are forbidden from doing anything that’s considered work – even using a deodorant.